What functions could custom HR software have?
A Human Resources management system is an essential tool for most businesses. A way to manage and monitor everything to do with employees, both day-to-day and longer term for planning purposes. But all businesses are different and sometimes they need more than an off the shelf system can give.
Your typical HR software will have most or all of these features
- Employee Information/records
- Time & Absence Management
- Benefits Management
- KPI and appraisal recording (performance management)
- Training and induction protocols and media
- Recruitment and job descriptions
- Training budgets and management
But do you need something else as well?
Custom software could be the solution you are looking for. Any function you need can be added or amended any time you wish. But here are some specific functions you may be considering:
- Employee isolation management
- Electronic contracts and documents
- Birthday or work anniversary notifications
- Employee portals
- Additional reporting
If your HR functions are complex or different from the norm, then a bespoke solution is worth consideration. It can be developed to be used the way you require. Custom HR software should be easy to use, process information quickly and integrate with other management software you already have. If you would like an estimation, speak to us about your needs.